Friday, January 02, 2009

A new year, a clean slate

After that confusing 2008, we are given another opportunity to start fresh for 2009. Don't get me wrong about 2008, it was one of my better years but it sure was one of the most difficult market we have had in a long while.

For 2009, I will
  1. Post at least 3 times a week
  2. write up some analysis on stocks I'm watching/stalking under the tag 'WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING'
  3. write up about trades I'm engaging in 'TAKE THE RISK'
  4. present at least 2 trade ideas for a week
Happy new year to all!!!

9 comments:

BullPreacher said...

x

BullPreacher said...

Great to hear from you and hope you had a Happy New Year.

MC said...

@bullpreacher,

Happy new year to you as well!

-pinoy

Glenn said...

I look forward to any and all of your posts. Your wisdom is very much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pinoy !

Love your inclination to post regularly.

look forward to your posts and picks.. have fun in 2009 :)

MC said...

Happy new year to you all and glad to be back posting again.

-pinoy

Johnson's Trading Blog said...

Best of luck in 2009 MC. Looking forward to reading your posts this year.

MC said...

@Johnson,

Happy new year to you my friend! Have not heard from you in a while.

-pinoy

Anonymous said...

Hey dude what happened to your new years resolutions ?