Thursday, February 14, 2008

Quick Alert!!!

As I have mentioned in wallstreak last February 1, I started buying into long positions the week before that it was time to buy buy buy with both hands. However, I was caught in the ugly reversal of GS and BSC but just a small amount. I should also mention that the rest of my positions that survived the semi-bear scare moved on to some wild gains in the last 2 weeks.


On another note, I noticed that Ragin is now in the house of fly banking coin. He sure is on fire these days making all the wild market calls and actually making piles of money...

You should also visit Stewie before he starts charging for those stock picks.

3 comments:

Ragin' Cajun said...

Thanks for the link love Pinoy.

Anonymous said...

can you explain to me what
EPS %TTM change means. thanks

Johnson's Trading Blog said...

anon - that is earnings percent change over the trailing twelve month period