As I have mentioned in wallstreak below, I bought new positions in financial sector in MER MS. I also picked some AAPL again at $133 and added to my existing MA position at $177 and $180.
I also closed my solar power positions in JASO and WFR ahead of earnings.
And for my intra-day trades, I mostly took the short side with fix 400 shares/position for faster and easier trade management. Trades taken
- Short sell BIDU at $265 covered at $245
- Short sell FSLR at $173 covered at $149
- Short sell AAPL at $136 coveted at $130
- Short sell POT at $118 covered at $108
- Short sell GOOG at $556 covered at $535