Friday, July 20, 2007

not real-time LIVE trading journal for 7/20

For the LIVE trading room, I am currently holding 200 shares of AGU for a possible pre-earnings run-up and 100 shares of JASO which should start to move if the momentum in the solar sector gets going again.

As I mentioned in wallstreak yesterday, I closed my GOOG position before the market close because I did not want to risk so more for the earnings announcement plus I don't want to have another debacle like my ICE trade which was profitable already but was forced to close the position when it gapped down for an average of 4 point loss. Right now, I have some positions in KLAC, VSEA, RIMM, CRS, EXC, AGU, DE, AXP and DRYS.

UPDATE: I'm still trying to catch up in my emails so if you emailed me and I did not reply yet, I'm sorry for the late reply. Also I will be writing up my book review for Timothy Sykes' An American Hedge Fund book

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pinoy,

How is everything doing in this down market?

Best wishes!

-Peter

MC said...

Peter,

I timed out of the market and mostly in cash.

-MC