Thursday, January 25, 2007

Daily Journal 1/25

First, I would like to thank onebadtrade for his very favorable review of this blogsite and Trader Gav for the mention.

Today, I took 4 day trades, of which 2 are profitable and the other 2 took some of my capital.

I did not feel focused today. I saw several setups but for some reason, the reaction time between my recognition of the opportunity to the execution of the trade was maybe 1 cstick delayed. It was a strong trend day and there were good setups.

Total Trades taken today:4 (day trades)
Day trade Winners :2
Day trade Losers :2
R Total: +6.6
Total daytrade P/L for today: $2905

4 comments:

Jeff said...

mc- you mentioned paying someone to program the API. I would like to talk more with you about this. Maybe email? You have a great blog. One of the best I found for daytrading so far. I like your use of volume bars.

MC said...

woodshedder,

MC said...

thanks for the compliment! You can email me at mcammayo@gmail.com.

Anonymous said...

what are your trading rules for enrty and exit? thanks for your help.