Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Trade Plan for 2006-10-10

No post yesterday due to some personal matter but here is summary of what I did yesterday.

I closed half of the following positions yesterday:


ICE - could base for 2-3 weeks after big move
RIMM - same here
BOT - gap down force my hand to cut my position

And moved the money to this positions:

GOOG - initial buy at $410 after it cleared the handle of a cup & handle congestion. Bought some more at $424 yesterday.
CME - bought at $495 area, this could be the next flier in the exchange sector.
ATI - has been waiting for this stock. It finally cleared $66.10 which was my buy point


Momentum WatchList

VIP - if could clear 63.70 which will be my buy point to add from my existing SWING position
GENZ - Has been getting ready to move out of congestion for a while.
CEPH - could clear the big base but might ran into some selling due to steep price move from the bottom.

Added: 10:00 AM

ERJ - buy above $42.25
CROX - buy above $32
NDAQ - buy above $32.50


Swing WatchList

Long : AAPL, AEOS


No comments: